[R] Gam() function in R

Yves Magliulo ym at climpact.com
Mon Dec 6 10:48:26 CET 2004

hi all,

this subject is very intersting for me. I'm using mgcv 0.8-9 with R
version 1.7.1. i didn't know that there was an another gam version with
package library(gam). Someone can tell me the basics differences between
them? I look for an help page on google but i only find "mgcv" help
pages.

thanks!

yves magliulo, Paris.