[R] Text Mining with R

Jean-Pierre Muller Jean-Pierre.Mueller at unil.ch
Mon Dec 6 11:47:19 CET 2004

Jose,

Le 3 déc. 04, à 21:23, Jose Quesada a écrit :

> Tobias,
>
> I just created a zip file from the tar, and used the "install from
> zip" option of the Rwin console.
>
> ttda is shown in the list of installed packages. However, when I try
> "load packages", or the equivaent "library(ttda)", I get:
>
> Error in library(ttda) : 'ttda' is not a valid package -- installed <
> 2.0.0?
>> local({pkg <- select.list(sort(.packages(all.available = TRUE)))
> + if(nchar(pkg)) library(pkg, character.only=TRUE)})
> Error in library(pkg, character.only = TRUE) :
>         'ttda' is not a valid package -- installed < 2.0.0?
>
> Do you know why?

I have put a link to the zip version of ttda on
http://wwwpeople.unil.ch/jean-pierre.mueller/
I have been able to load it (using "packages -> Install package(s) from
local zip files..."),
and to make a few tests, but i have not tested it well on a windows
machine with R 2.0.x.,
I will not have time in the next few days. But on R for Mac OS X Aqua
(2.0.1), I have no
problems (R CMD CHECK ttda ->  OK)  & (Installing *source* package
'ttda' ... ->
package successfully installed ) .
HTH

--