[R] Modyfing PATH in Windows Installer for R

BXC (Bendix Carstensen) bxc at steno.dk
Mon Dec 6 15:13:21 CET 2004

I would strongly disagree on that one, it is just an unusually well kept
secret.
Just open a command window in windows and type "cmd /?" and you will get
an
introduction to a lot of useful features, such as filename completion
etc.
I run windows 2000 almost exclusively from the commnd line, and it's
just about
as versatile as the Linux command promp, albeit with slightly different
command
names. For some odd reasons the commands available are kept in the
windows help
under the heading "MS-DOS commands" even though DOS is long dead. And if
you have
loaded the utilities recommended for building R-packages you have almost
all you want.

Bendix Carstensen
----------------------
Bendix Carstensen