[R] String manipulation---mixed case

Kjetil Brinchmann Halvorsen kjetil at acelerate.com
Mon Dec 6 21:11:41 CET 2004

.

>    Many people have been lamenting about too complicated
>    examples on help pages.

            Yes, but the help examples should be advanced too! Long time
ago, when I used excel a little,
             the examples in the help always stopped when my questions
started (And once I used telephony help,
              called microsoft Oslo, The question was to difficult so
was transferred to Stockholm, and then followed half an hour with the most
             rude/unpolite Swede I've ever met (maybe even the only one)
which used that half hour trying convincing me that the error was mine.
              Finally he understood, and a technical report with a fix
from microsoft was faxed...)

Kjetil

--

Kjetil Halvorsen.

Peace is the most effective weapon of mass construction.
               --  Mahdi Elmandjra