[R] Importing module into R library

Liaw, Andy andy_liaw at merck.com
Tue Dec 7 02:18:07 CET 2004

The instruction in
http://www.jax.org/staff/churchill/labsite/software/anova/rmaanova/maanova.p
df looks quite complete, so what is the exact problem you run into, if you
followed that?

BTW, it is stated that it was written for R-1.5.1, which is rather old...
If you are using R-2.0.0 or later, and are using R on Windows, you will need
to install it from source.  The R for Windows FAQ has pointers for how to do
that.

Andy