[R] how R parses expression?

Mulholland, Tom Tom.Mulholland at dpi.wa.gov.au
Tue Dec 7 04:54:21 CET 2004

I'm not really sure exactly what you are getting at. Much of R's functionality is built using the R language itself. If you are looking to interface with other languages you might want to start with the "Writing R Extensions" manual which has a section on "The R API: entry points for C code."

If you are using the windows version this manual ia available from the help menu (assuming you installed the documentation.)

Tom Mulholland

R 2.0 4-Oct-2004
Windows XP