[R] Peak finding algorithm

roger koenker rkoenker at uiuc.edu
Thu Dec 9 23:12:47 CET 2004

You might want to look at the ftnonpar package.  You haven't quite
specified whether
you are thinking about estimating densities, or regression functions or
some third
option, or whether 2-dimensional means: functions R -> R or functions
R^2 -> R,
my recollection is that ftnonpar is (mostly?) about the R -> R case.

url:	www.econ.uiuc.edu/~roger        	Roger Koenker
email	rkoenker at uiuc.edu			Department of Economics
vox: 	217-333-4558				University of Illinois
fax:   	217-244-6678				Champaign, IL 61820