[R] finding the most frequent row

Lisa Pappas lisa.pappas at hci.utah.edu
Thu Dec 9 23:14:46 CET 2004

I am bootstrapping using a function that I have defined.  The "Statistic" of the function is an array of 10 numbers.  Therefore if I use 1000 replications,  the "t" matrix will have 1000 rows each of which is a bootstrap replicate of this 10 number array (10 columns).  Is there any easy way in R to determine which row appears the most frequently?

Thanks,
Lisa Pappas

Huntsman Cancer Institute wishes to promote open communication while protecting confidential and/or privileged information.  If you have received this message in error, please inform the sender and delete all copies.