[R] Peak finding algorithm

Liaw, Andy andy_liaw at merck.com
Fri Dec 10 03:54:15 CET 2004

If you are referring to something similar to LC-MS data, you might want to
take a look at the `mscalib' and/or `ppc' packages.  I haven't used those,
so don't know how relevant they are to what you have in mind.

[Searching for `peak' on Prof. Baron's R search site turned up those two
packages.]

Andy