[R] bootstrap package

Thomas Petzoldt thpe at hhbio.wasser.tu-dresden.de
Mon Dec 13 13:54:11 CET 2004

Fredrik Lundgren wrote:
> Hello R'ers
>
> In previous versions of R (I now use 2.0.1) there was a package
> "bootstrap". I wrote some programs that depended heavily on this package
> but can unfortunately not find it on Cran today. Is there any way to
> find an older version of "bootstrap" and use it with the new version -
> 2.0.1?

I had the same problem some weeks ago and found the sourcecode at

http://cran.r-project.org/src/contrib/Archive/

I downloaded the most recent version bootstrap_1.0-12.tar.gz and
compiled and installed it on R 2.0.0/Windows. There are some warnings
during compilation (Codoc mismatches) and at runtime (multi-argument
returns are deprecated...) and it *still* works.

Thomas Petzoldt