[R] Unsightly lines from x*y grid in levelplot with Postscript

Waichler, Scott R Scott.Waichler at pnl.gov
Thu Dec 16 19:57:07 CET 2004

When I generate levelplot figures with Postscript, the lines from
the underlying grid (i.e., the x and y in z ~ x* y)
show up as faint white lines in the output.  If I have a dense grid,
the lines wash out the contour colors.  I can avoid the problem if
I use png instead, but that brings up other problems.  Any
ideas for how I can get Postscript to not show those lines around
the cells?

Scott

Scott Waichler, Senior Research Scientist
Pacific Northwest National Laboratory
MSIN K9-36
P.O. Box 999
Richland, WA   99352    USA