[R] For help

Spencer Graves spencer.graves at pdf.com
Sat Dec 18 05:48:18 CET 2004

      By requesting 'help.search("mca")', I learned that mca was in
"library(MASS)".  Did you try "library(MASS)" before your mca command?

      hope this helps.
      spencer graves
p.s.  Using 'help.search' was suggested by the posting guide,
"www.R-project.org/posting-guide.html".

ys03165003 at student.ecnu.edu.cn wrote:

>Hi
>
>During using the R(vision 2.0.1), I meet a problem. I would like to do the
>
>Multiple Correspondence Analysis, but when I use the "< mca(lf, nf = 2, abbrev =
>
>FALSE)", the sentence "Error: couldn't find function 'mca'" will appear. So,
>
>please tell me how can I use the "mca()", thanks!
>
>                         Any help appreciated....
>
>                                                                  jeff

Spencer Graves, PhD, Senior Development Engineer
O:  (408)938-4420;  mobile:  (408)655-4567