[R] PBIB datataset

(Ted Harding) Ted.Harding at nessie.mcc.ac.uk
Sun Dec 19 20:44:19 CET 2004

I'm looking at Pinheiro & Bates "Mixed-Effects Models in
S and S-PLUS" at the moment. Several datasets are used,
one of which is called "PBIB" (a partially balanced
incomplete block design).

All the other datasets can be found somewhere or other in R.

However, I cannot locate PBIB, and it does not seem to
be mentioned in the latest edition of the R Full Reference
Manual.

I Have Been Good. I Have Searched The Arcives.

There was a similar query back on 16 July 2002 from E. Corda;
it seems this got no response (that I could find).

So: Is it available? If not, is there a particular reason
(e.g. copyright)?

If not available on CRAN, is there an alternative source?

With thanks,
Ted.

Fax-to-email: +44 (0)870 094 0861  [NB: New number!]
Date: 19-Dec-04                                       Time: 19:44:19