[R] How to display each symbol in a different color using plot withsummary.formula.reverse

F Z gerifalte28 at hotmail.com
Tue Dec 21 03:54:19 CET 2004

Hi Greg

Try the argument "col" within plot.  Using your example you could try:
s <- summary(n10 ~ n13, method="reverse", test=T)
col <- c("black", "maroon", red")
plot(s, dotsize=1.2, col =col[YourData[,n10]] ,cex.labels=.7, cex.axis=.5,
cex.main=.5, which="categorical")

I hope that this helps

Francisco

PS: In the future try to show your data structure and levels in the example,
it makes it easier for us to understand what you want to do.