[R] lost association for .RData files

Gabor Grothendieck ggrothendieck at myway.com
Tue Dec 28 18:48:46 CET 2004

You can change file associations by going into Windows Explorer
(hold down Windows key and press E) and choosing Tools | Options.
Take the File Types tab.  Now, select RDATA from the long list
and click on Advanced and Edit and enter the string:

   "C:\Program Files\R\rw2001\bin\RGui.exe" "%1"

in the box labelled Application used to perform the action.