[R] Assistance with data import from Statistica

Christian Schulz ozric at web.de
Sun Feb 1 11:10:45 CET 2004

oops , sorry i'm misreading you mean statistica not stata.
So i only have the notice that  the command-line utility
dataload is very usefuel.

One possible download is here:
http://www.steepturns.com/filedown/dataload.zip

,but i remember there exist a newer version which
could handle  *.Rdata files, too , but isn't downloadable from the original
site at present!?

cheers, christian