[R] [R-pkgs] AlgDesign

Bob Wheeler bwheeler at echip.com
Wed Feb 4 14:22:02 CET 2004

AlgDesign is a new package for calculating algorithmic experimental
designs. It will calculate both exact and approximate designs for a
variety of criteria. It will handle very large designs. It will also
block designs in a variety of ways, including split plotting. You should
find it at least as capable as other software for this purpose.

I'd normally submit this sort of thing to beta test, but I guess the R
users are the beta testers, so have at it. It would probably be best to
send the bug reports directly to me rather then clutter up the newsgroups.

--
Bob Wheeler --- http://www.bobwheeler.com/
           ECHIP, Inc. ---