[R] I am totally lost on how to install R . . .

Ko-Kang Kevin Wang k.wang at auckland.ac.nz
Thu Feb 5 21:02:32 CET 2004

Which part of the manual were you looking at?  I am assuming you meant the
R for Windows FAQ, in which case, the section before "How do I install R
for Windows" tells you where to get it!  Take a look at
http://cran.r-project.org/bin/windows/rw-FAQ.html#Where%20can%20I%20find%20
the%20latest%20version%3f

HTH

Kevin