[R] moments, skewness, kurtosis

Rau, Roland Rau at demogr.mpg.de
Mon Feb 9 14:09:20 CET 2004

Hi,

	Is this what you are looking for?
	library(e1071)
	?moment

	I found it via:
	help.search("moments")

	Best,
	Roland

+++++
This mail has been sent through the MPI for Demographic Research.  Should you receive a mail that is apparently from a MPI user without this text displayed, then the address has most likely been faked.   If you are uncertain about the validity of this message, please check the mail header or ask your system administrator for assistance.