[R] Any help with bootstrapping

~ DLC ~ dominique.couturier at unine.ch
Wed Feb 11 14:02:08 CET 2004

hello,
The distribution of your t* seems so asymmetric that the correction for
the acceleration is big and extreme t* are selected as critical values
of your CI. As BCa CI have the propriety of transformation invariance,
a transformation of the scale makes no sense. (you could choose
transformed bootstrap-t CI).
One possibility to avoid your problem with BCa Ci is to increase R, the
number of replications. Try 1500 or more...
hope this help,
dlc