[R] Re: Clinical Significance as a package

Dave Atkins datkins at u.washington.edu
Wed Feb 11 14:51:15 CET 2004

Alistair--

I wrote functions to calculate Clinical Significance in Splus for the
following article:

McGlinchey, J. B., Atkins, D. C., & Jacobson, N. S. (2002).  Clinical
significance methods: Which one to use and how useful are they?
Behavior Therapy, 33, 529-550.

I will send the functions to you back-channel.

cheers, Dave

--
Dave Atkins, PhD
Assistant Professor in Clinical Psychology
Email: datkins at fuller.edu

Message: 43