[R] How to download

Uwe Ligges ligges at statistik.uni-dortmund.de
Thu Feb 12 13:05:41 CET 2004

GAYATRI wrote:

> Sir/Madam,
>
>                  I have been trying to install packages from bioconductor or CRAN but we get an error message saying "can't open URL http://www.                  bioconductor.org/bin/windows/contrib/1.7/PACKAGES". Kindly help me in resolving this problem.
>            Further, I would like to know that  to whom I should request for scripts of ADE-4 package.
>
> GAYATRI
> Project Assistant,
> IGIB, New Delhi.
> India
> 	[[alternative HTML version deleted]]

If your internet connection works, you might need to configure a proxy?
If you are on Windows (you haven't told about your OS), please read the
R for Windows FAQ.

Package ade4 is available on CRAN.

BTW: You can download packages manually from both CRAN and BioConductor
and install those packages afterwards.

Uwe Ligges