[R] Basic Help

Ko-Kang Kevin Wang k.wang at auckland.ac.nz
Thu Feb 12 21:14:27 CET 2004

Chapter 7 in "An Introduction to R" explains how to read the data in, it
should be pretty good....if you're still unsure, look at the
documentation for read.table() and scan().

Chapter 2 of my incomplete book,
http://www.stat.auckland.ac.nz/~kwan022/pub/R/RBook/, has a short
explanation about data structure in R.  The chapter has sort of been
complete (it's in the draft version)....

HTH,

Kevin Wang

Ko-Kang Kevin Wang, MSc(Hon)
Statistics Workshops Co-ordinator