[R] generic/method .. find.package

Matt Pocernich pocernic at rap.ucar.edu
Fri Feb 13 17:33:29 CET 2004

Hello,

I get the following error running R CMD check on a simple package.  This
package just contains 3 functions and does not call any other packages.
Do you have any idea what might be the issue, or what I might check?

Thanks,

Matt

* checking generic/method consistency ... WARNING
Error in .find.package(package, lib.loc) :
        none of the packages were found
Execution halted
* checking for assignment functions with final arg not named 'value' ...
WARNINGError in .find.package(package, lib.loc) :
        none of the packages were found
Execution halted
* checking Rd files ... OK
* checking for undocumented objects ... ERROR
Error in .find.package(package, lib.loc) :

Matt Pocernich
NCAR - Research Applications Program
303-497-8312