[R] Almost Ideal Demand System

Masaei Sato stms_th at ybb.ne.jp
Sat Feb 14 02:09:43 CET 2004

Hi Arne,

I think that the R is a powerful programming language for an
econometric analysis. But the R is less used in economics as
compared with other fields.  So, if you will release your
package, those who are working/studying in the field of
applied economics will surely get profit.
I'm looking forward to your package.

--
Masaei Sato