[R] points inout a circle

Patrick Giraudoux patrick.giraudoux at univ-fcomte.fr
Sat Feb 14 10:10:49 CET 2004

Dear all,

I would like to generate a circles of various diameters centered on a point in such a way each circle could be considered as a
polygon and used further as such eg with the library splancs. The aim is to sweep each point on a grid or a "random" field of points
and select other points wich are included in the circle (eg inout), for neighbourhood analysis.

II wonder if such a function has been implemented in a package? (I did not find anything in the archives).

Thanks for any hint.

Best regards,

Patrick Giraudoux