[R] ftp.stat.math.ethz.ch not accessible?

Uwe Ligges ligges at statistik.uni-dortmund.de
Sat Feb 14 18:28:08 CET 2004

Marc Schwartz wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> I have been trying to get to the ftp site to download the R patched
> tarball and cannot seem to get to it today.
>
> I have tried via browser, gFTP and get without success. I can seem to do
> an anonymous login, but that is as far as I can go.
>
> Is there a known issue with the site today?
>
> Thanks,

Marc,

let's wait until Monday.
Then it will be time to ask the tech staff at ETH Zurich for help, given
they will not have found it out themselves and fixed the problem.

(Martin Maechler is on holidays, so we should not disturb him.
Hmm - last time Martin was on holidays the R-help list broke down.......
;-) )

Uwe