[R] linear regression of data with standard deviation

Spencer Graves spencer.graves at pdf.com
Sun Feb 15 18:43:52 CET 2004

      I'm not certain what you are asking, but I wonder if you want
"errors in X regression".  If yes, have you considered the "sem" package
("structural equations modeling")?

      If you don't already have this package, you can get it using the
"download.packages" under Windows or by following the instructions in
the FAQs.

      hope this helps.
      spencer graves