[R] problem for installing package

Martin Wegmann wegmann at biozentrum.uni-wuerzburg.de
Mon Feb 16 18:07:40 CET 2004

Hello,

On Monday 16 February 2004 17:12, Wassim Kamoum wrote:
> Hello
>
> I would like to install a package on R (splancs package)
> after downloading them
> what is the step for implementing them in my library?

I don't know which operating system you are using if Windows that you might
have a look at the "R for Windows FAQ", if it is a Unix type OS then the
install procedure for additional packages is described in the "R FAQ"
section.

another very convenient option would be
install.packages("splancs") inside R

both options are described in detail in the FAQ section, regards Martin