[R] plot

Tom Blackwell tblackw at umich.edu
Mon Feb 16 23:59:07 CET 2004

Justin  -

If both vectors are the same length, and the interpretations given
to successive elements of each are the same, you might wish to make
a bivariate scatterplot:  plot(result.1, result.2).  Otherwise, you
could plot the values in each vector against their element numbers:
plot(result.1, pch=15)
points(result.2, pch=18)
Depends on what makes sense in your own context.

-  tom blackwell  -  u michigan medical school  -  ann arbor  -