[R] building the development version

Deborah Swayne dfs at research.att.com
Wed Feb 18 17:34:10 CET 2004

I'm trying to build the current development version of R on an SGI
running IRIX6.5.  Everything proceeds merrily until I reach the eda
package.  This is the error message I get if I cd to the appropriate
directory and type 'make' or 'make all.'  Does this make sense to
anyone?  -- Thanks, Debby

gmake[3]: Entering directory `/l/fsc/dfs/src/R/src/library/eda'
building package 'eda'
../../../library/eda/R/eda is unchanged
../../../library/eda/man/eda.Rd is unchanged
/home/dfs/src/R/src/library/eda/src
gmake[4]: Entering directory `/l/fsc/dfs/src/R/src/library/eda/src'
config.status: error: invalid argument: src/library/eda/src/Makefile