[R] R: Including R plots in a Microsoft Word document

Gabor Grothendieck ggrothendieck at myway.com
Fri Feb 20 20:04:37 CET 2004

However,

1. the editing of .ps files once they have been inserted
into Word seems to be limited compared to using Windows metafiles.

2. R on Windows does not provide the capability to do right
click copy with a .ps file so you have to right click save the
file and then insert it into Word which is a bit less convenient
than using the clipboard and it leaves a file around that you
still have to delete.

---