[R] Spatial regression model

Roger Bivand Roger.Bivand at nhh.no
Wed Jan 7 09:30:43 CET 2004

On Wed, 7 Jan 2004, Nadine Henkenjohann wrote:

> Hello,
>
> is there a package which allows to fit a spatial regression model  for
> any k-dimensional data?

This site:

http://sal.agecon.uiuc.edu/csiss/Rgeo/index.html

tries to provide some guidance about the availability of packages for
analysis of spatial data. The Geostatistics section of that site lists a
number of packages perhaps relevant to your problem, but there are other
possibilities too.

Roger