[R] Multiple response dv repeated measures

Rodrigo Abt rodrigo.abt at sii.cl
Wed Jan 7 15:30:47 CET 2004

Dear R-listers,

I have a dataset where I'm studying differences between a treatment group
and a control group for an intervention in a certain point of time for two
According to R help, manova does not support the inclusion of an Error()
term in the formula call, and I have repeated measures data, this mean I
can't account for subject variance in time. I've searched through r-help for
a similar problem and found nothing. Any lights ?

Regards,

Rodrigo Abt,
Analyst,
Department of Economic and Tributary Studies,
SII, Chile.