[R] apply to multiple arrays simultaneously

Carlos Soares csoares at niaad.liacc.up.pt
Fri Jan 9 15:14:02 CET 2004

abind only allows one of the dimensions to be different. In may case
they differ on several dimensions. For instance, in the example I gave
(which was probably not clear enough), I would like
my.function to be called 3*4 times, each time being passed 2 matrices x
and y with dim(x)=c(5,6) and dim(y)=c(7,8).

Anyway, thanks for the tip, Andy.
Carlos