[R] Doubly interval-censored data

Spencer Graves spencer.graves at pdf.com
Mon Jan 12 19:19:02 CET 2004

Have you looked at library(survival)?  Unless I misunderstand what you
want, it should be there.  Further documentation is provided in Venables
and Ripley (2002) Modern Applied Statistics with W, Therneau and
Grambsch (2000) Modeling Survival Data, Harrell (2001) Regression
Modeling Strategies (all Springer), and in materials downloadable from
www.r-project.org;  see especially search -> "R site search".  Have you
tried these sources?

      hope this helps.  spencer graves