[R] Calculation of normalised red and green intensities

Binita Dutta binita.dutta at vib.be
Thu Jan 22 13:47:19 CET 2004

Dear Sir/Madam,

I could succesfully normalise my microarray data using marrayNorm package.
However, i have not been able to get normalised red and green channel
intensities through R package.  Is there a possibility to write a formula
to calculate back the red and green channel intensities after normalisation
of the data. Do I need to incorporate this formula in my R script?  I am
biologist ans would seek your help to write this formula.

Thanking you,

Binita

Dr. Binita Dutta
MicroArray Facility(MAF)