[R] help repeated measures factoial design

Spencer Graves spencer.graves at pdf.com
Thu Jan 22 17:30:17 CET 2004

      I don't remember your original post, but I doubt if the
nonresponse was due to the quality of the English prose;  English is a
second language for a substantial porportion of the people who subscribe
to this list, and most of the rest of us are sensitive to that issue and
appreciate any efforts to meet us in English.

      Have you studiend the posting guide at
"http://www.R-project.org/posting-guide.html"?  I'm guessing that you
may want "lme" in library(nlme), described by Pinhiero and Bates (2000)
Mixed-Effects Models in S and S-Plus (Springer).

      hope this helps.
      spencer graves