[R] scan() Bug?

Greg Riddick gr3k at virginia.edu
Thu Jan 22 23:24:53 CET 2004

Thanks,

Right, I can see why sep="\n" might grab the entire "\13\10"  but it seems
like sep="\10" should not strip the "\13" also.

I need to read in this file (PDF file) and create a list of lines defined by
the "\10" delimiter.
Any suggestions how I could use ReadBin to do that?

<r-help at stat.math.ethz.ch>