[R] Turnbull estimate

Denise dbabinea at fe01.math.uwaterloo.ca
Fri Jan 23 01:33:19 CET 2004

Hi everyone,

I've been looking for a function that calculates the Turnbull estimate
for left, right and interval censored data. None of the data that I am
using has exact failure times. The only function I seem to find can handle
data that has no left censoring. It seems that I will have to program
this myself. In your opinion, is it advisable to start with the
function, kaplanMeier, in Splus and try to get it compatible with R?
I'm not sure if this is possible but I'm willing to try.

Thanks in advance!

Denise