[R] Gene identification

Binita Dutta binita.dutta at vib.be
Tue Jan 27 13:12:31 CET 2004

Hi All,

I have done a very simple cDNA microarray experiment (Wild type -Cy5 Vs
Mutant variety-Cy3 and color flip expriment on our mouse arrays). This
experiment was repeated and i have results of all these four experiment.
Using Marray norm i could normalise the data and have expoted M and A
values on excel sheet. However, I need your suggestions to interpret the
result using  R package (Genes  which are differentialyy expressed in
mutant type compared to the wild type). I wanted to use multtest package
but have not been able to get anything out from it yet.

Binita
Dr. Binita Dutta
MicroArray Facility(MAF)
UZ Gasthuisberg