[R] MySQL posting confirmation for r-help@lists.r-project.org

MySQL Lists Automoderator confirm-bounce-00365cf1f657196e5e3f7dbe393bcbff-r-help=lists.r-project.org at lists.mysql.com
Tue Jan 27 16:36:20 CET 2004

This is an automatic reply to an email you sent to a MySQL mailing address
protected by our 'self-moderation' system. To reduce the amount of spam
received at these addresses, we require you to confirm that you're a real
person before your email will be allowed through.

Unfortunately, we got a bounce for one of the confirmation emails we
already sent, so you've been added to the list of addresses which will
get bounced immediately.

In order to have yourself added to the list of real email addresses, and
removed from the list of those who have bounced, you need to click on the
following link (or cut-and-paste it to a browser):

 http://lists.mysql.com/c/00365cf1f657196e5e3f7dbe393bcbff/r-help@lists.r-project.org

After we have received your confirmation, "r-help at lists.r-project.org"
will be added to the list of pre-approved mail addresses for all of
the MySQL mail addresses and future emails from that address will be
delivered without delay automatically.

You will not receive an email confirmation of your confirmation -- future
messages will simply be sent along without delay.

Sorry for the hassle, but the volume of unsolicited commercial email
sent to these addresses has made this step necessary.

--- Your original email is below.