[R] please help me!

mpalmier@mines.edu mpalmier at mines.edu
Thu Jan 29 17:19:23 CET 2004

hello there,
   I'm a new user to R and I am having difficulty reading a file into the
program.  Here's the error I keep getting, I bet there's a simple solution,
but I cant find any...

Error in file(file, "r") : unable to open connection
In addition: Warning message:
cannot open file `c:MikeWeather2.txt'

I have made sure that my working directory is the same as the place where the
file is.  I have also tried using the full path name of the file.  read.table,
read.delim, read.csv, and scan have all been attempted with no result.  What
causes this message, and how can I fix it.  Thanks in advance for your help,

Mike