[R] spatial autocorrelation

Stefan Drees sdrees at sdrees.de
Thu Jul 1 13:25:03 CEST 2004

On Thu, Jul 01, 2004 at 02:06:34PM +0300 - temiz wrote:
> what is the logic behind spatial autocorrelation ?
> I will appreciate if you sent me any link, doc or
> short explanation
Hm, your favorite search interface to the web (eg google) might have
said:
- ? --- spatial autocorrelation -->
[PPT] Spatial Autocorrelation
1. www.css.cornell.edu/courses/620/lecture9.ppt

[PPT] Spatial Autocorrelation  Join Count
2. 	www.css.cornell.edu/courses/620/lecture10.ppt

Multivariate Statistics - Spatial Autocorrelation
3. www.pfc.forestry.ca/profiles/ wulder/mvstats/spatial_e.html

Local Spatial Autocorrelation Statistics - Gi and G*i
4. "www.uottawa.ca/academic/arts/geographie/lpcweb/newlook/data_and_downloads/download/sawsoft/gistats.htm"

Spatial Autocorrelation And Autoregressive Models In Ecology
5. www.srs.fs.usda.gov/pubs/viewpub.jsp?index=5315

[PDF] Spatial Autocorrelation Refresher
6. sal.agecon.uiuc.edu/courses/se/pdf/w2_spauto_slides.pdf
approx 55000 locations to follow ;)

Me, having a pdf-reader at hand might start withreference 6, but
your mileage may vary.

All the best,
Stefan.
--
.o. e-mail: stefan at drees.name, web: www.sdrees.org, +49 700 SDREESDE
..o fingerprint = 516C C4EF 712A B26F 15C9  C7B7 5651 6964 D508 1B56