[R] y-axis of lattice panels not printing to paper

Pam Goodman pgoodman at nwifc.org
Fri Jul 2 00:24:03 CEST 2004

Deepayan,
Thanks for the suggestions for changing the size of the screen devices/win.print. They did not work for me.

Mea culpa, I neglected in my orinal email to say that it's just the vertical line of the y-axis that does not print, not the entire y-axis and associated labels. Tick marks, tick labels, and the y-axis label print nicely.  Hopefully, this information will help isolate the problem (?).

Also, I should note that our office has the option of printing through our network to an HP laser printer or to a photocopier, and both of these options produce the same problem, no vertical line of the y-axis. Our default paper size, which I have been using, is 8.5x11 inches.

Thanks again!

Pam