[R] Recoding scores of negatively worded item

a.prioglio@city.ac.uk a.prioglio at city.ac.uk
Sat Jul 3 19:52:34 CEST 2004

On Sat, Jul 03, 2004 at 12:17:11PM -0400, Jonathan Baron wrote:
> >b) why there is a different behavior from the command line and from a
> >script?
>
> Could the problem be on the line before the one that gives the error?

I guess I discovered what was the issue ( I knew it was something silly)

In the script I broke the line in two for easier reading forgetting that
the left hand side is a valid statement in itself!

This is nasty.

Thanks again for your help.

--
Saluti,
Antonio Prioglio

--
We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence, then, is not an act, but a habit.
							Aristoteles

    /"\
    / \