[R] ESS does not recognize installed libraries

Tae-Hoon Chung thchung at tgen.org
Tue Jul 6 12:04:52 CEST 2004

Hi, Sean.
For this part, I am not quite sure because I don't know how internal
implementation of ESS handles R under Emacs.
It is definitely a possibility that stand-alone version of R and
ESS-version of R can use a little bit different library paths.
However, I don't think R program itself is different between
stand-alone version and ESS-version.

Tae-Hoon