[R] Code density functions

F Z gerifalte28 at hotmail.com
Wed Jul 7 03:35:52 CEST 2004

Dear Andy

Thanks for your reply.  I don't seem to find the file that you suggested. I
tried:

>file.show('C:/Program Files/R/rw1091/src/nmath/dnorm.c.')
NULL
Warning message:
file.show(): file C:/Program Files/R/rw1091/src/nmath/dnorm.c. does not
exist

Then I looked at the directory and tried a file with similar name:

>file.show('C:/Program Files/R/rw1091/src/include/Rmath.h')

But this file does not show the actual code used to calculate the densities,
only the declarations of the procedures.

What am I doing wrong?

Thanks again!

Francisco Zagmutt :)