[R] lost messages

Aaron J. Mackey amackey at pcbi.upenn.edu
Wed Jul 7 22:31:25 CEST 2004

The second two resends did go through (I checked on the web archive),
but the first did not; additionally, the second two resends both came
through with the exact same timestamp, even though I resent them over
the space of 4 hours or so (and only after I had sent the "lost
messages" message, which did come through to me just fine).  So there
was something "stuck", but seems to be unstuck now.

Thanks to all,

-Aaron