[R] dyn.load() for windows

Utsav Boobna catch_utsav at yahoo.com
Sun Jul 11 18:13:17 CEST 2004

Hi,

When I check the dll file by tdump, following error
message was recieved.

C:\Borland\BCC55\Bin>tdump Sample.dll
Turbo Dump  Version 5.0.16.12 Copyright (c) 1988, 2000
Inprise Corporation
                    Display of File SAMPLE.DLL
ERROR: Invalid signature for an .EXE file - found
0C80, expected 5A4D

Please help.

Cheers,
Utsav